Greg Diehl focuses his practice on representing personal injury cases, including car accidents, medical malpractice, truck accidents, wrongful death claims, and more.
He completed his undergraduate degree in Finance from Fort Hays State University, and went on to earn his law degree from Washburn University School of Law.
Greg has been named one of 2017 Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 in Kansas by the National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys. He is an exceptionally skilled attorney who is passionate about helping the injured.
- Kansas, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, 2015
- Fort Hays State University (B.A. 2012)
- Washburn University (J.D., 2015) - Cum Laude
- Topeka Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2019
Contact our firm today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. Call (785) 200-9465.