Ralston, Pope & Diehl is dedicated to serving the needs of our residents and helping our communities thrive. We regularly sponsor events that are aimed at improving the lives of people and making a positive difference for residents. Over the years, we are proud of the efforts by our attorneys and staff in giving back to the community that has played an integral part in our law firm’s history and culture.
Some of the organizations that we are involved with include:
- Sponsor of the Evel Knievel Museum
- Support our local little league teams
- Sponsor drivers for stock cars races
- Involved in our local school’s extracurricular activities
- Attorney Ron Pope is an adjunct professor at Washburn University School of Law
We enjoy playing an active role in sponsoring events across the Topeka area, and look forward to many more events in the future. To learn more about our community events, feel free to contact us.