Caitlin completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Colorado in Boulder with a degree in Political Science. She then attended Washburn University School of Law in Topeka and received her law degree in 2012.
After graduating from law school, Caitlin worked at a financial planning firm, where she advised individuals and businesses in tax preparation and financial matters. She later founded LoRusso & LoRusso, Ltd with her husband Joseph and began focusing exclusively on aviation law. Caitlin is experienced in representing a wide range of aviation matters, including transactions, crash litigation, certification defense, drone litigation, and more.
Outside of the office, Caitlin you can find Caitlin writing aviation articles for legal publications, including the Lawyers Pilots Bar Association Journal. She is also receiving flight instruction from her husband Joseph in a 450 biplane and 1943 Stearman.
- Wyoming, 2015
- U.S. Tax Court, 2015
U.S District Courts
- District of Wyoming, 2016
- University of Colorado, B.A., 2009
- Washburn University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association - Panel Attorney
- American Bar Association Drone Committee
- Wyoming Bar Association
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice Aviation Section
- Lawyer Pilots Bar Association
- National Business Aviation Association
- Colorado Pilots Association
- Colorado Ninety-Nines
- Women in Aviation International
Contact our firm today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. Call (785) 200-9465">(785) 200-9465.